Where to buy cosplay? Cosplay is a very fashionable trend that was born, not surprisingly, in Japan and in a very short time it has spread all over the world. The idea of cosplay is to create and act out the image of an anime character you like. However, today, not only anime and manga cosplays are created. It can be characters from cartoons and movies, computer games, and even music and screen whistling. The cosplay movement has become so popular today that there are a huge number of themed parties and even large festivals where participants demonstrate their costume. Where to buy cosplay to faithfully reproduce the created character and gain the recognition of other fans? Currently, such products can be purchased in a specialist shop that sells cosplay costumes and gadgets.
What is cosplay?
Modern cosplay had its origins in Japan among die-hard fans of anime and manga. The main prototypes of the costume game are characters from cartoons, anime, video games, movies, comics, legends and myths. Participants recreate the character in detail, focusing on high-quality refinement of the costume, makeup and additional attributes specific to the selected hero. The costume is shown at the fashion show with maximum performance of the image. Where to buy cosplay? Costumes are usually self-made, but they can also be ordered from a shop that produces cosplay costumes and accessories, or imported from different regions of the world and then distributed.
Growth in popularity of ready-made cosplay costumes and props
The cosplay costume allows you to express your emotions and inner world, thanks to the immediate transformation into a character from a movie, video game, cartoon, computer game. Every fan knows how difficult it is to create a prototype of your favorite character with the available tools. Therefore, it is faster and safer to buy a cosplay that will allow you to turn into your favorite hero in a few minutes. Cosplay costumes in the smallest detail emphasize the images of the characters, thanks to their high quality and additional attributes that recreate the desired atmosphere to the maximum.
How to create a cosplay?
There are several key elements to this process, all of which can be found in a good cosplay shop.
- Hairstyle. There are two solutions: a wig and a natural makeover with a hairdresser and hair dye. A more practical solution is a wig. First, not all anime character hairstyles are easy to recreate on natural hair due to their length or complexity. Secondly, with wigs you can create many cosplays and not be tied to one character. In the cosplay supply store you can find a wide selection of wigs, hair strands and even hair dyes.
- Costume. Undoubtedly, an important element when creating a cosplay. And here you can not do without a specialty store that offers a wide selection of costumes equipped to the smallest detail.
- Accessories. As with everyday looks, accessories are the finishing touch to cosplay. Depending on the character you choose, it can be a weapon, a sword, a face mask, special jewelry, etc.
- Makeup. In order to transform, a real cosplayer will have to master one more art – the art of makeup. With the help of make-up, you can achieve a sufficiently high external similarity with the selected hero. For this, you can use auxiliary elements, for example, colored anime lenses. Once the cosplay is complete, all that remains is to successfully recreate the character’s character, which will require some acting skills.
Cosplay costumes from A to Z
In the 1970s, “dressing up” took on a serious scale and people prepared elaborate costumes, cosplay wigs for various events, and staged scenes with tricks based on their favorite plots. Cosplay clothes were assessed by a serious jury, and the winners were awarded prizes. The phenomenon appeared in Japan not so long ago, in 1984, when the writer Nobuyuki Takahashi, impressed by costume performances, told his compatriots about interesting fashion. The movement quickly became widespread, anime lovers dressed up as their favorite characters en masse, cosplay shops and tailoring salons appeared, making costumes. Who needs cosplay clothes?
Why would a teenager, much less an adult, wear an Akatsuki cloak or buy a Naruto cosplay in a store?
- For the sake of winning the competition
- Because of fame and respect in the circle of people with similar interests
- Feel the reality of your favorite character
- To emphasize a beautiful image and stand out from the crowd
- For beautiful photo shoots.
Many people buy cosplay from an online store simply as casual wear because some anime characters have a stylish look that is acceptable in everyday life. .
How to create a decent cosplay look?
Where before anime people had to make things to order, today you can go to a cosplay shop and buy most of the costume (and in some cases the entire costume). If someone wants to introduce the image of a beautiful Japanese Lolita, he can buy a cute dress, recreate the character of Batman will be able to choose a well-made outfit.
Cosplay shops not only allow you to quickly transform into your favorite hero, but they make the job much easier, it is much easier to focus on creating complex attributes (e.g. a human-sized mechanical cannon) when the costume base, cosplay wig and small accessories have already been bought in the shop from anime.