What ultrasonic cleaner? Nowadays, electronics has a lot of extremely delicate parts that can be quite a challenge to clean using traditional methods. An ultrasonic cleaner was developed with such problems in mind.
What exactly is this device? How does it work? Which ultrasonic cleaner to choose and what to pay special attention to when choosing? The answers to these questions are in the article below.
What exactly is an ultrasonic cleaner?
An ultrasonic cleaner is a device that may look like a bathtub to some. Only that compared to it, it is mostly made of very good quality stainless steel. This means that there are no contraindications for this device to be used, for example, in industry.
The ultrasonic cleaner can clean and disinfect various contaminants in hard-to-reach parts. A good example is analytical sieves. The device is able to do this by producing ultrasound.
How does an ultrasonic cleaner work?
The ultrasonic cleaner is based on ultrasonic waves. Water together with the appropriate cleaning fluid is poured into the interior of the washer chamber. This means that these ultrasonic waves can be transmitted just by using water. The ultrasound generator is responsible for the generation of waves. Together with the cavitation foci formed at the bottom of the tub, they force the molecules of the chemical liquid to attack the dirt particles.
This is how impurities are cleaned in an ultrasonic cleaner and all impurities are eliminated. The cleaning process can be characterized as fast and very effective. It should also be remembered that the choice of cleaning fluid should be dictated by the specification of the equipment.
What things should you keep in mind when using an ultrasonic cleaner?
There are some things to keep in mind when using an ultrasonic cleaner. Here they are:
– remember to keep the right distance when using the device. In more than 4 hours, you should be at least 1 meter from the ultrasonic cleaner,
– another important point to remember is the prohibition of turning on an empty device. Violation of this prohibition may lead to permanent damage to the ultrasonic cleaner,
– you must also remember that the cleaning agents used in the washer must be intended for this purpose. Other solutions are not recommended.
What should you consider when choosing the right ultrasonic cleaner?
When choosing the right ultrasonic cleaner, it is worth paying attention to the following factors, as they will enable a positive choice.
– The power of the ultrasonic cleaner – these are the factors that are extremely important when choosing an ultrasonic cleaner. First of all, it is worth specifying what the device will be used for. Another ultrasonic cleaner should be selected when it is intended to remove contamination from parts that are normally difficult to clean.
Still another one should be chosen for cleaning parts that are more delicate and need much more precision. In the first case, an ultrasonic cleaner with higher power and low frequency will certainly work. In the second case, it is better to choose a device with less power, but with a higher frequency.
– Device parameters – this is the next issue worth paying attention to when choosing an ultrasonic cleaner. Determining the parameters of the device should depend on the size of objects that are going to be cleaned with the use of this ultrasonic cleaner.
The larger the parts that need to be cleaned, the larger the equipment must be purchased to clean them.
– Type of control used – two types of control are used in ultrasonic cleaners. Digital control, in short, keyboard control, and analog control, i.e. control using knobs. And in this case, the choice of the device should be dictated by appropriate factors. There is nothing to hide, but both types of control have their advantages and disadvantages.
For people who want their ultrasonic cleaner to be used in rooms with high humidity, the purchase of a device with analog control will be the right choice. This option is more reliable than digital control and will work better in such conditions. However, for people who are interested in a more precise device, an ultrasonic cleaner with digital control will undoubtedly be the right choice.
– Availability of the heating function – this is a very useful function that will work well for people who deal with parts with dirt that is difficult to remove. In addition, this function will make the entire cleaning process of such parts very quick and efficient. However, for people who are sure that they will not have to clean any such parts, this function will not be needed.